The holiday season is swiftly approaching. Not only does that mean holiday parties, presents, delicious food, and family – it also means that the best fashion season of the year is soon to come! Read on to discover four casual,
- A baggy turtle neck and ripped jeansNot only is this look easy to put together, it is so comfortable! When you wear it, everyone will wonder how you managed to look so effortlessly stylish. For this look, purchase a baggy, large turtle neck sweater in the color of your choice. Then, find your favorite pair of ripped skinny jeans to contrast the bagginess and leave the sweater tucked out. Wear this look with a pair of ankle booties, and accessorize with a large hand bag and sunglasses. Now, you have the perfect winter street fashion look!
- Leather jacket with combat boots and skinny jeansIf you love to stay current with the trends, then you’ll love this winter fashion look combined with combined with a leather jacket, dark skinny jeans, and an infinity scarf. Layer a plain tank top with a bulky leather jacket, and accessorize with an infinity scarf. Then, wear this look with any pair of skinny jeans, combat boots, and ankle warmers. You have the perfect, edgy winter fashion look!
- A basic T-shirt and rain bootsIf you think this next look sounds crazy, then think again! Imagine a long, bulky T-shirt paired with a thick, knit blazer, leggings, rain boots, and accessorized with leg warmers, a large hand bag, beanie, and gloves. The combination may sound a little odd, but it is actually a very stylish, modern winter outfit – perfect to wear to school, or for a day of holiday shopping.
- A blazer, colorful scarf, and skinny jeansI love this outfit, because it is so classic! I think most any women would love to wear this in the winter time. Pair a thin, striped tank top or T-shirt with a winter blazer, dark skinny jeans, and knee high boots. Accessorize with a bulky messenger bag and loosely wrapped holiday scarf. For a playful, effortless look, I wear my hair down in soft curls.
- Denim jacket, leggings, and cowgirl bootsFor a different, country chic winter look, wear your favorite bulky denim jacket unbuttoned with a plain tank top underneath. Wear with black leggings, cow girl boots, and an infinity scarf for a spunky, laid back winter look.
- A knit button-down vest, jeans, and ankle bootsThis is another classic winter outfit that I think so many women love to wear, and it’s so simple, too! To start, put on a plain, long-sleeve T-shirt with your favorite pair of jeans. Now, it’s really time to dress this outfit up. Put on a knit button-down vest with matching ankle booties. Accessorize this look with a large hand bag and jewelry.