As this Diwali festive season approaches, the excitement to celebrate with no stone left unturned after two years of the pandemic is unmatched. The first order of business to make this Diwali the best it has ever been is to put together fashionable outfits with jutti for men that will surely turn a few heads. With footwear like jutti for men, any outfit will be elevated with a touch of royalty in an instant. Needless to say, you can pair these versatile shoes with countless different looks.
If you are not so sure of where to start, listed below are 5 extremely stylish outfits that you can wear with jutti for men to hit the mark just right:
- If you are looking forward to a Diwali party with the outfit theme for the day being something indo western, this outfit will be your saving grace. Style a regular button-up shirt and layer it with a vest. Put on trouser pants for bottom wear and add an ethnic coat to this look instead of a regular blazer. Finish this outfit with a jutti for men and add some embellishments to the coat.
- For the main festive days, you can style a completely traditional look with a classic asymmetrical kurta and dhoti pants. Dhoti pants are currently very much in trend and when paired with jutti for men, they tie the look together beautifully. Wear your favourite full-sleeve kurta with these pants and accessorise with big rings and a sophisticated watch.
- Another fun and elegant outfit you can put together is with a normal long kurta and pyjama pants. Put on this combination and add a Nehru jacket to embellish and complement your kurta aesthetically. Add some stylish jutti for men as footwear for this look. You can make this outfit royal with ornamentation like a bead or pearl necklaces and a creatively crafted pocket scarf.
- You can style a casual traditional outfit for a day when you have a lot of errands to run but would like to maintain the festive spirit with an ethnic look. Put this together with a short kurta top and pair it with some comfortable jeans. Lastly, add a pair of jutti for men in this look and embellish with fun solid or multicoloured bead bracelets.
- Last but not the least, this look is perfect if you want something that is comfortable yet at peak ethnic style. Bandhgala kurtas are a timeless option that you can never go wrong with. Pair a dark-coloured bandhgala kurta with light churidar pants. Complete with a jutti for men, this look is just what you need to wrap up the festive season in incredible style. Make sure to add a fun pocket square to your kurta.
With the above-mentioned jutti for men looks and more, you can have the most fashionable Diwali of your life this year. Shop from Mochi Shoes’ latest range of stylish jutti for men that features a variety of options suited for all your fashion needs. Available in high-quality materials at affordable deals, start shopping right away for this once-in-a-lifetime deal!